Alvarez and Marsal auditing firm is still waiting for the remaining answers from the Central Bank concerning data on all the accounts of BDL to resume its forensic auditing, a source familiar with the matter said Thursday.
“The company received only 42 percent of the information it requested from BDL but has yet to receive the remaining 58 percent of the information and answers to complete its forensic auditing. Up to this date, the Finance Ministry has not received the remaining answers from BDL so we can pass them to Alvarez,” the source told The Daily Star.
Read the Full Article at the Daily Star: https://bit.ly/2QMKV91
Source: The Daily Star